Your Information is Safe with Central Bank Online Services!
To ensure that you — and only you — can access your accounts online, we have incorporated the very latest security features. Here are a few examples:
- Login Protection: Your online account is blocked after three incorrect password attempts.
- Data Encryption: Digital identification certificates and Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) protect your data.
- No Back Arrow Capability: No one can “back” into the Central Bank system on your browser.
- Automatic Time-Out: Your account automatically disconnects after a certain length of inactivity.
- Added Protection: Software runs in the background while you are logged into Central OnLine, scanning and monitoring for malicious activity.
A secure access code is required for any computers not activated. We recommend accessing your online account information through non-public computers only.
In addition, Internet Explorer versions older than IE9 and Windows XP are no longer supported by Central Bank Online banking. For the best online banking experience, update your internet browser. A professional technical support group can help if you are unsure how to make the update!