Bank Account Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending and receiving domestic and international wire transfers is easy and convenient. If you have any questions, please contact our Treasury Management Team at 832.485.2555.
An outgoing domestic or international wire request may be completed in person at any of our financial centers. Domestic wire transfers requests must be received by 4:00 pm and International wire transfer requests must be received by 2:45 pm CST time for same-day processing. For businesses, please contact our Treasury Management Team at 832.485.2555 to inquire about commercial wire services.
You can also transfer domestic and international funds between your accounts and third-party accounts through Central Bank’s secure Central OnLine web-based banking. Create and save templates for frequent domestic and international wires and, for added convenience, use multi wire transfer to create multiple wires at once. Wire transfers guarantee recipients that funds are credible, which can help facilitate immediate shipment of goods. We offer ABA lookup and foreign currency wires with exchange rate view, too!
In order to send a wire, you will need to provide the following information:
- A Cental Bank Wire Transfer Request Form
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your Central Bank account number
- Personal identification (driver's license)
- The receiving bank's name and address
- The receiving bank's Wire ABA/Routing Number
- Receiving bank account number, and the name and address on the account
Please contact our Treasury Management Team at 832.485.2555 for additional information and to obtain a wire transfer request form.
Please use these instructions for any wires within the United States. You will need to provide this information to the bank that is sending the wire to your Central Bank account.
- Bank Name: Central Bank Houston
- Bank Address: 11201 Clay Road, Houston, Texas 77041
- ABA #: 113001077
- Beneficiary Name: (Account name)
- Beneficiary Address: (Account address)
- Beneficiary Account #: (Your Central Bank account #)
Please use these instructions for any wires outside the United States Borders, unless the Financial Institution has a location within the United States and can process it as a Domestic Wire. The link below will direct you to the Western Union form where you will enter your information and recieve instructions to provide to the sender.
- Click on the link below
- Choose the country you are receiving funds from
- Complete the relevant information in the online form and submit
- You will be then presented with the PDF deposit instructions. Please save it for your reference and email it to the sender and follow payment instructions.
- Ask the sender to :
- present these instructions to their bank when sending the payment to you
- deposit the amount into the dedicated account as stated in the instructions in local currency and not in USD
- instruct bank teller to include payment note 00000-FI in the bank’s reference field as specified in the PDF deposit instructions
Incoming International Instructions